CHRISTMAS CALENDAR PROJECT
The main idea of the CCP was founded by joe b and shortz.esu. It works like a Christmas calendar. Every day of December, up to the 25th, a track will be uploaded as a little present. After 11 years It´s me who´s hosting it. I hope we can have a fun time with lots of cool tracks.
You can sign up by sending me a PM with the date you would like to sign up for. Please don't tell anyone your date after you received a confirmation from me, to keep the suprise factor.
Also we´ll check the builders history, to see if he´s capable of the task.
With the decline of active people on TMX this year following the release of the new game you can build up to 2 tracks now. This is to hopefully fill all the spots. If there are enough people to fill all the spots I will select someone at random, who can only build one map. Don't feel bad about claiming 2 spots. I think it's nessecary to have enough maps. You wont take away chances from other poeple with taking 2 spots.
- Spot taken
- Spot open
- Second map of someone (open spots will be filled up first, second map spots later, if someone has no spot yet)
To make sure the project runs smoothly, here are the
- Be sure you'll be able to upload the track on the date you choose!
- No oversized (the ones which require TMUnlimiter to drive) tracks allowed.
- Length: minimum 35 seconds
- Style: Depends on you! All styles are welcome.
- No luck-based or too hard tracks (e.g. no lunatic-trial-map)
- Trackname: CCP#XX - Trackname (e.g. CCP#04 - Blizzard)
- Try to put a little Christmas theme into your track.
- Beta area is not allowed.
- no LOL tracks, keep it serious
to prevent someone is not sending in a track I´d like to see something (at least a message with current progress) from the 25 people building unitl the 1st December
I'm now waiting for your PMs, and will start a new topic in the beginning of December where you'll be able to post your tracks!